This Refund Policy is an essential part of our User Agreement.
Under this Refund Policy, Orion Finance(hereinafter - Orion) guarantees that in case the User is not satisfied with the quality of our Services, s/he shall have the right to apply for a refund.
In addition, the User shall also have the right to request his Account Top-Up transaction amount to be returned to him.
Orion respects and cares about its Users with due diligence. We always make sure our Users stay satisfied with our products and Services.
THIS REFUND POLICY IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO FEES PAID TO Orion AND USER’S ACCOUNT TOP-UP TRANSACTIONS. REFUND IS NOT APPLICABLE TO THE SPOT TRANSACTIONS ON Orion PLATFORM. REFUND AMOUNT CANNOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION AMOUNT UNDER QUESTION. YOU AGREE THAT Orion IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE YOUR REFUND REQUEST.
1. REFUND CONDITIONSWe will perform a refund to the User only subject to his use of our Services. For the purpose of this Refunds Policy, the use of our Services shall be either the Account Top-Up and/or payment of a Fee.
Refund shall be put under review by Orion subject to the User meeting certain conditions for a refund to be eligible (“Refund Conditions“).
Refund Conditions shall include:
- filling in a refund form (“Refund Form“) that shall be sent by our support team to the User after his initial refund request sent to the email [email protected], with a subject line Refund Request;
- successful verification of a refund request by Orion support team; subject to such verification, Orion support team may request additional documents from the User who initiates a refund process, including but not limited to identification document, bank or payment system transaction document, a photo of User’s payment card that is a subject to a disputed transaction and/or Orion Platform’s interface screenshot with a transaction under question;
- User initiating a refund request not later than 48 (forty-eight) hours after the disputed Account Top-Up and/or payment of a Fee has taken place.
Upon User’s refund request not meeting Refund Conditions, or in case such User fails to deliver requested documentation to Orion support team within a period of 3 (three) calendar days, or in case such documents delivered by the User are not authentic or relevant, such refund request shall be deemed not valid and Orion shall have the right to decline it.
2. REFUND PROCESSINGFollowing a User’s refund request and delivery to Orion a properly filled Refund Form, Orion shall respond to the User within 15 (fifteen) Business Days requesting additional documentation, if applicable, for a refund review and processing purposes. The User shall respond to such Orion’s written answer within a reasonable term, but not later that 14 (fourteen) calendar days following the receipt by the User of such Orion’s message.
Orion shall inform the User on its decision with regard to his refund request within:
- 14 (fourteen) Business Days following the receipt of a complete set of requested by Orion support team documents from the User;
- 20 (twenty) Business Days following the receipt of a filled in Refund Form not requiring any additional supporting documentation from the User.
Refund, subject to its approval by Orion, shall be processed by Orion within 14 (fourteen) Business Days starting from the date when the User was notified with Orion’s decision on his refund request.
Please, notice that we shall have the right to freeze your Account for the period of refund request review process.
Orion provides the Refund using the same means of payment as the User used to pay.
3. USE OF CHARGEBACKIn case a User has initiated a chargeback procedure with his bank or financial institution, Orion will investigate such chargeback request within a reasonable term and will inform the User’s bank or financial institution whether such User’s transaction in question has been cancelled. However, we expect our Users to resolve refund issues with Orion before contacting banks or financial institutions with a chargeback request.
Please, notice that we shall have the right to freeze your Account for the period of chargeback investigation process.
4. CHARGES IN RELATION TO REFUNDAll bank or financial institution charges that are applicable to a refund shall be borne solely by the User, and in case such charges are associated with Orion performing a refund transaction — such charges shall be deducted from a refund amount.
5. MISCELLANEOUSOrion reserves its right to amend this Refund Policy with a reasonable notification of Users about such amendments. In case a User does not accept such modified Refund Policy he should initiate a closure of his Account at the Platform and stop using our Services.
We are compliant with applicable legislation and we will execute all necessary procedures to fulfil our refund obligations before our Users, subject to, however, terms and conditions of this Refund Policy.
In case a User provides wrong cardholder data when performing a transaction, all associated fees arising from processing such refund shall be borne by such User.